Sunday, April 29, 2007

Lazy Sunday

Well can hardly call it that. I'm just sitting here in front of an HP Compaq cause all my schedules got postponed until late afternoon. Pathetic.., but atleast I'm not alone. And being Sunday, you can't do any serious shopping too or else I'd have gone out and bought a DCU-11 or a mountain bike helmet. Been looking for one but still couldn't find any decent store which sells them. Leave a note if you know somewhere.

I feel like hungry and it might be a good idea to duck into McDi but since Galle Road is one-way I really don't know where to get down from Duplication Road. And besides, I've got a boxful of seenisambol sandwiches I guess. But can manage a muffin of two.

Woke up to the news of Tiger air raid. Don't know exactly, but now people are saying even the harbor was bombed. This is pure shit: we should've acquired at least some A-to-A and night capability so we could've scrambled a jet, but still we don't seem like able to do it. oh well..

Just great.

No comments: